Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Mother’s day.

This Mother’s day was probably the best I’ve ever had, ever. I don’t mean to belittle all the other wonderful Mother's days I had but today just seemed to top it all. Why? I can’t quite put my finger on it but I think it has to do with the peacefulness of it all.

I woke up this morning to my Daughter and Nephew handing me a homemade breakfast menu. I placed my order and waited while my Nephew kept me company and my Daughter downstairs prepping my order. It was so cute!

I was probably rolling around in my bed for another two hours (yes, I didn’t bother getting up to brush my teeth until nearly three hours after I had woken up) until we went to the library to pick up a book we had on hold for my Daughter. I also picked up three more books! That’s seven books I have to read total until next month! Yikes.

_MG_8488
Then soon after coming home we all (Daughter, Nephew, Sister-in-law, and Brother-in-law) went out to play some baseball and kick a soccer ball around. I didn’t play though, I would have exhausted myself with this pregnant belly. I read a book instead and took some photos of the kids playing with the in-laws.

_MG_8459
_MG_8458

I wish more days were like this.

Ha! Who am I kidding? My days are easy breezy thanks to this pregnancy. I’m not allowed to lift a finger. I’m getting so spoiled that it’s going to suck when reality hits after I give birth and realize I wasn’t a princess after all!

No comments :

Post a Comment