Friday, May 31, 2013

it’s Friday!!

This week flew by fast with my Daughter having a four-day weekend this past week and I can’t believe it’s Friday already.  I don’t have much planned out this weekend so it’s going to be a smooth sailin’ weekend with  Trina –Ariel has Honor Guard duty this weekend. Movies, books, soccer games, and crafting.

So until next week, I bid you adieu and farewell with these that I found over the course of this week. I hope they bring you smiles and inspirations the way they did for me. :)

+ everyone should keep these written down and hung somewhere in the home.

+ a story to help remind you that age really is just a number. Also to never judge a book by its cover!

+ a quick equation on various relationships. A must read for a quick laugh.

+ some snarky excuses to use on that one person.

+ where children from different parts of the world sleep. Something great to show your primary school aged kids!

+ I sort of can't wait for Summer to be over already JUST so I can make this and display it!

+ Some great ideas to personally challenge yourself.

+ A pretty nifty arts and crafts idea you could enjoy with your kids! I think I might do this this weekend.

+ 100 ways to repurpose everything!

and last but not least,

See you all Monday!

1 comment :

  1. Oh I just loved that Iron Man 3 video! :)

    ReplyDelete