Sunday, July 14, 2013

Morning Yoga

T doing yoga T's yoga session in the morn
T and I have been doing yoga every morning to start our day. Two days ago however, O wanted to join in on the fun so I let him use my mat and took this opportunity to take photos for my blog! :D
 Little O doing yoga! 
I’m just glad that I worked out routinely before I got pregnant. I’ve been so tired lately that I don’t know just how much more tired I could have been had I not kept myself fit pre-pregnancy. I haven’t been able to do much in the beginning because I lacked so much energy (and my anemia going whack) and even went a few months having the most difficult time getting out of bed. Now that I’m feeling human with my energy level back to normal, I have been easing myself back into staying fit through light yoga every morning and a walk late afternoon. Plus, my arms are getting so flabby it’s depressing.

3 comments :

  1. Wow, I'm sorry that you have been so weak lately, but yoga will definitely help get your energy levels back. I love the photos of kids on the yoga mat are pricelss! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The joys of pregnancy! *sigh

      I'm just glad that I'm feeling energized to enjoy the rest of the summer! It would have sucked to watch it fly by..

      And thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!!

      Delete